? ?????????????????????????????? ??????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in
to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the ne BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HIII errbodyyyy! Welcome to my blog!!! <3

Hi loves!!!

Otay soooo I'm going to be trying a lot of different things on here. Some fashion spreads, outfit of the day, face of the day etc. I have a friend who is going to help me by being my model for the spreads. Most of you prob know who she is already... :) I would love for everyone to leave comments for requests and what you'd like to see on here! :) I'll be posting some pics next of a photo shoot I just styled and did hair and makeup for. The model is Katie Santry (www.youtube.com/kksantry918) and the photographer is www.clickchickimages.com she is a wonderful photographer go check out her website! :)

talk to you dolls later :)


Bethany

0 comments: